分享到:
您好,欢迎来到必克英语!请登录免费注册
Spiiker电话英语咨询热线
忙时请拨:18022320484 欢迎垂询
  • 点击这里给我发消息 客服老师
  • Spiiker电话英语客服 客服老师
  • 工作时间:
    09:00-21:30

主页企业学习资源 外贸英语 外贸英语

外贸英语函电:运送样品货物与收据

外贸英语分享:外贸所有的基础都是建立在对自已以及同行产品的了解之上,一定要知道自己所卖的产品的额特点,与同产品的区别,掌握这些英文的术语。一般英语越好成交量越高,因为人家会认为你和你们厂都很专业。能够说出彼此的性能差异,亮点,性能等等方面,作为一种交际,招待工作也要注意一些礼数的,这样更会锦上添花的。

做外贸,难免会遇到需要寄样品的情况,客户要购买你的产品,毕竟有一个考核过程。以下是一些外贸函电上所用到的英语示例:运送一些样品货物与收据

 

依照他的建议, 我们冒味的向您提供您在本地的委托服务。

On hissuggestion, we take the liverty of offering our services for any commissionwhich you wish to have executed here.

依照今天上午的谈话, 随函呈上本公司新产品的小册子一本。

Referring to ourconversation of this morning, we enclose a pamphlet describing our newarticles.

根据我们今天的电话交谈, 请于明日运来上述货物 10 箱。

Referring to ourtelephonic message of today, please deliver the above ten cases tomorrow.

关于本月 6 日的来信, 我高兴地告知, 该商品的需求量甚大。

With referenceto your letter of the 6th inst., we are glad to inform you that there has beena great demand for the articles.

关于对我方代表的电话查询, 我们高兴的告知货物的收据已经发现。

With referenceto our representative's call, we are pleased to say that we have obtained thereceipt for the goods.

依照 6 月 6 日来信, 我们已由东海道铁路将 50 箱货发出。

In accordancewith your letter of the 6th June, we are sending off by the Tokaido line thefifty cases.

依照昨日来函, 今晚已发出威士忌 5 箱。

In accordancewith your letter of yesterday, I am sending tonight 5 cases of whisky.

依照您上月 20 日的订单, 我们已经向您发出原棉 30 包。

According toyour order of the 20th ult., we have sent you 30 bales of raw cotton.

 

依照您对本公司 J.先生的要求, 我们已另邮寄去 10 支的三合股纱样品。

In compliancewith your request to our Mr. J., we have pleasure in sending by separate post asample of our 10s. 3-ply yarn.

依照您的要求, 我们已通过山田公司向您发去 40 包棉花。

Agreeably toyour request, we have sent you, through Messrs. Yamada & Co., 40 bales ofcotton.

期满到期 我们如期收到您 7 月 30 日的来信。

I received indue course your letter of the 30th July.

该轮将于 5 月 5 日晨, 如期到达横滨港。

The steamer willdue in Yokohama on the morning of the 5th May.

这张票据将于 9 月 1 日到期。

The bill fallsdue on September

1. 甚至到本月中旬, 折扣率也未下降到日率二分以下.

The discountrates have failed to come down below

2 sen per diem,even in the middle of the month.

我们如期收到您 6 月 10 日的贵函。

We have dulyreceiveed your valued favour of the 10th June.

外贸英语 必克英语 企业英语培训


已经是第一篇 前一篇: 外贸英语沟通技巧:谨防对手出这六招.. 后一篇:外贸英语术语分享:关于产品的描述.. 已经是最后一篇



看过这篇文章的人还浏览了下面这些文章:
什么样的性格对成功会有帮助
必克求职宝典:做好七大准备让你轻松面试
Exercise for good health(中英双语)

Copyright 2009-2015 bySpiiker education group all right reserved    必克英语-专业的企业英语培训机构